Other exciting action in the Zach Johnson division:
- Sharp Funeral Home put a whooping on the par by scoring 41 points and their lead is 18. Dr Dave Nystrom the MVP along with a strong showing from Craig Elhert.
- The La-z-boys jumped Pizza Ranch and Hawkeye Commodity Brokers to take over the 2nd spot with 41 to 31 beating of Pizza Ranch. Rick Kasperbauer the MVP for the chairs. The Pizzas continue their dropping down the standings.
- Hawkeye Commodity Brokers just got by Stiff Sticks 38 to 34 and are tied for 3rd with Pizza Ranch. Local clothier Wade Wilke is your MVP with a 11 to 7 win over Chip Wittrock. Neal Cross drained the longest putt. Minnesota fishing champion Dave Nelson shot an even par 34 despite a sore fishing shoulder.
- The cycles of Carroll Cycle Center drove past Templeton Savings Bank 40 to 32. Joe Hinners and J.B. Greenwell both scored 12 points in the win. Billy Horbach was a winner for the bankers.
- The gunners of Volquartsen Custom beat Byron's Boyz 39 to 33. Keith Pottebaum continued his winning ways and was award low net honors. He also shared low gross honors with Dandy Don Neary. Great round Mr. Pottebaum.
- Elin's 9-irons hung tough with Templeton Rye but fell 38 to 34. John Nepple the MVP for the whiskeys. Todd Bierl the MVP for Elin's. Bierl is preparing for next weeks Papa Joe Okoboji Classic.
The action in the other division featured a showdown between 1 and 2 as Macke Motors topped Papa Joe's Subway team 38 to 34. Captain Randy Bierl the week 11 MVP with a 14 to 4 win over Spanky Vollstedt. Car wash Todd Pettitt scored 13 points in a win over Steve "Cuda" Quandt. Tom "Duffer" Duff doubled up Hyvee Store Director Joel Flug 12 to 6. Mike Kelly pounded Flying Bob Raue. Subway lost 2nd and now reside in 3rd 13 points out of the lead.
- Subway lost 2nd place due to the fact that Windstar shattered all of the glass of Carroll Glass 47 to 25. Ron "Budda" Badding and Bobby Muhlbauer scored huge 14 to 4 victories over Benet Snyder and Andy Reiman. This published wonders if the new babies are not sleeping at night but what does that have to do with these two fathers. The buses are only 8 points behind the motors and were awarded low net team.
- The carpenters of Badding Construction nailed Larry's Automotive 41 to 31. Glenn Badding the MVP.
- The less filing beers cleaned up the oil spills of Community Oil. Joel Harris and Countertop Pat Malloy big winners for the beers. Great to see Harris back in the win column. Todd Kanne beat Fred Dolezal.
- Linde Equipment combined Kasperbauer Cleaners 46 to 26. A subbing Frank Comito the MVP with a 15 to 3 win over a subbing Nick Fangman. Peter Juergens was low net and brother Aaron had the longest putt.
- Utilicomm beat Commercial Savings Bank 38 to 34. Pat Macke and Darrin Janning the MVP's for the cable layers.
That is wrap for week 11! A happy 6th birthday goes out today to a future Iowa Hawkeye Grant Macke. Have a great week everyone.
Fairways and greens to all!